British man wins pervert of the year award

Harry Crumpet celebrates his Pervert of the year title with his new Wife

A British Man has won the prestigious Pervert of the Year Award for the first time ever.

71 year old Harry Crumpet from south Wales was told of his unique achievement last night." I'm absolutely flabbergasted, I’ve always known that I’m a complete perv but I never thought in a million years that I’d win this. I'm especially honoured to grab the title this year as I know a couple of prominent Catholic Priests were also gunning for the award”

Mr. Crumpet, who has just returned from Russia with his new 12 year old bride Lenska has been a pervert for as long as he can remember “My first memory is dressing up in my Grandmother’s underwear at the age of five, wanking myself into a frenzy and ejaculating onto her false teeth. luckily she wasn't wearing them at the time” laughs Harry.


The Judges for this year’s event were so impressed with the level or perversion shown by Harry that they felt they had no option but to crown Harry king of the pervs. Chief judge Rick Minge from the British Felching Association described Harry’s antics as absolutely incredible. "For a man of his age I just don’t know how he manages it, one minute he’s jetting off to Moscow to marry some 12 year old prostitute the next he’s off on one of those specially tailored perversion cruises, sunk to his nuts in Filipino rent boys whilst ripped to his tits on poppers. I’d find it difficult to keep up with all the activities on offer on that boat at my age let alone Harry’s age of 71, but He just laps it all up, them comes back for more - amazing!”

I'm reading: British man wins pervert of the year awardTweet this!
Bookmark this post
Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 komentar: